Whether you want to be in Ravenclaw or Slytherin, Hufflepuff or Gryffindor,call your wizarding friends & lets go for a trip in Harry Potter’s World! ‘|My Wand |’will give you some creative Harry Potter crafts & DIY . Share this article and invite other people to join in & have some ‘HarryPotter-i-c ‘ (?) fun. As you have noticed,I love Harry Potter since my childhood & I had a lot of fun writing this article for you guys. I’m sure all the kids & teenagers around will enjoy this article 🙂 Like this article for more Harry Potter stuff xD
First you heat up the glue gun and put hot glue all over the “handle” part of the wand. When the glue’s pretty set but not all the way set, you can roll it on some paper or between your hands to smooth it out some.Then you paint..
Print out some WANTED posters to hang up all over your house.
10. Voldemort is back
Recreate everyone’s favorite occult pub
Bring a touch of magic to your Muggle light switches with printable spells.
Mix up glitter in corn syrup to get this potion effect. Use your creativity to create many more
Ingredients:cup light or dark brown sugar,water,butter,salt,cider vinegar, heavy cream divided,bottles cream soda
- In a small saucepan over medium, combine the brown sugar and water. Bring to a gentle boil and cook, stirring often, until the mixture reads 240ºF on a candy thermometer.
- Stir in the butter, salt, vinegar and 1/4 of the heavy cream. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar mixture and the remaining 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Use an electric mixer to beat until just thickened, but not completely whipped, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- To serve, divide the brown sugar mixture between 4 tall glasses (about 1/4 cup for each glass). Add 1/4 cup of cream soda to each glass, then stir to combine. Fill each glass nearly to the top with additional cream soda, then spoon the whipped topping over each.
If you tried it,let me know if its okay. I didnt try it before 🙂
15.Harry Potter blazer
- Start by placing the patch on your blazer wherever you think it might look good and hold it in place using the safety pins.
- Then try the blazer on and look at yourself in the mirror to make sure the patch is where you like it. If not, try again until it looks just right.
- Once you are sure you like where the patch is located, start hand sewing the patch to the blazer. I didn’t do anything fancy, I sewed it like you would a button (just up and down, if that makes sense). Make sure you sew as close to the edge of the patch as possible so that it isn’t visible.
I hope all the Harry Potter fans loved this post! Thank you so much for reading. I have so many other harry potter ideas to share with you,give this article a thumbs-up for more! How was the trip to Harry Potter World ? Sources:[Idonotownanyphotos],totallythebomb,pinterest,weheartit,boxycolonial,buzzfeed,scrapbook
Before signing off,let me tell you that ‘Mindcharity’ which is an online crowdfunding with the motto “Raise money for a cause you care about”.Please check it out here if you want to take part in this charity and help people worldwide.This site is not a scam,you can donate money safely [ Featured in:
Donate generously for a good cause