Hey guys 🙂 Today I’m going to give you some fitness & some simple tips to stay in good health! I’ll make it simple and safe – and give you motivation to push on.
And I just want to say that everyone is perfect just the way they are & I just want to help some of you guys to stay happy & healthy.
#1 : Proper Diet #
We all know that our health depends on what we eat. If you want to lose weight or stay in good health ,you MUST eat clean.Some ways to get started
- Healthy eating is not about strict nutrition philosophies and depriving yourself of the foods you love. Rather, it’s about feeling great, having more energy, stabilizing your mood, and keeping yourself as healthy as possible.. Instead of being too concerned with counting calories or measuring portion sizes, think of your diet in terms of color, variety, and freshness. Focus on finding foods you love and easy recipes that incorporate a few fresh ingredients.
- Start slow and make changes to your eating habits over time
- It’s not just what you eat but i’ts how you eat [ Eating with other people has numerous social benefits, Chew your food slowly, savoring every bite.,Eat breakfast, and eat smaller meals throughout the day,]
- Enjoy colorful Fruits & vegetables
- Make sure that you get necessary vitamins from food not from pills.Take food that are good for our health like cereals..etc
- Drink a lot of water and juices containing less sugar
- Avoid things that YOU KNOW are not good for health like smoking
- Consume everything in moderation
Feeling hungry with these pictures ..? All right then,as from today,you guys will try to include these yummy fresh veggies in your diet 🙂 All the best 😀
#2 Exercise #
Find something active that you like to do and add it to your day, just like you would add healthy greens, blueberries, or salmon. The benefits of lifelong exercise are abundant and regular exercise may even motivate you to make healthy food choices a habit. During workout,you can listen to music to remain focused. For me music always works 🙂
#3 Sleep #
Having enough sleep per day is very important.
#4 Visit your doctor each 3 months #
Some diseases such as cancer are silent-killers,that is they often do not show symptoms in the early stage.Doing regular check up routine can be very helpful & remember that” Prevention is better than Cure “
#5 Have a good social life #
Avoid stress & think more positively.If you are going through a bad time or you are disturbed,feel free to talk to other people (Adults who can help you ) & maybe a psychologist.
Make friends with positive people & avoid over thinking. Being engaged in a Sports activity improves our mental health 🙂
I hope that you liked this article and thanks for sharing 🙂
Remember that other people can give you a lot of advice but the choice lies in your own hands.
If you want to do something you will find a way,If you don’t you will find an excuse
Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.:) 🙂 .And I also want to dedicate this article to to all those who are sick or have any health issues . You are all fighters. Hats off to you ♥
Images Sources:Tumblr(Tokigetsfit..),google,rawforbeauty,google,weheartit,nowcooking,fitnessloving,rawinventions,superhealthykids,rebeldietianus,justgirlywishes[IDONOTOWNANYPHOTOS] Check out those lovely sites too & do follow ! 😀