Hello guys.Today Im going to tell you some tips about studying for exams. These are my personal tips and I hope you liked it.
- Plan your work and revision weeks before your exams. Last minute revision will make you stress too much and you will feel like giving up everything and get bad grades.
- Find a comfortable and quiet place to study with good lighting and little distractions (try avoiding your own bed; it is very tempting to just lie down and take a nap).
- Avoid all distractions like Twitter,TV .I know its hard but studying without any distractions makes learning more easier and faster 🙂 .You can listen to music,whatever kind of music suits you . Music relieve some of the boredom of studying.
- Everyone is different. Different methods work for different people;
- Call any one if you have doubts( a teacher or a friend[avoid friends as they may be reluctant to help you fearing that you do better than them,well..]. Avoid studying in groups with friends as you may waste time gossiping..
- One thing that I really do is snacking. Yeah it’s true,I get hungry very easily when studying.. Eat healthy things and drink a lot of water .. or ..juice 😛
- Take frequent breaks.You can go on Facebook,twitter.. a 40 mins after one hour revision is fine but it’s okay if you take a break of one hour..its normal.. 😛
- Do not study one whole day ; A half day revision is sufficient.
- Don’t worry,be happy 🙂 Keep calm & do not stress
- On the day of your exams,smile,take a good breakfast & choose comfortable clothes to look fresh 🙂 It’s better not to revise just before the exams 😀
And avoid talking about the exams to your friends because stress is contagious 😛
- After your exams,avoid discussing the answers with your class mates.. You may spoil your whole holidays xD
Here are some of my personal tips .Everyone has his/her own method for studying.Share this article if you like it & let me know your tips in the comments 🙂